Youth and Inclusion
Since its inception, Art Start has been dedicated to improving employability and opportunities for Young People.
- Providing placements for students on work experience
- Offering mentoring for ‘hard to place’ pupils
- Taking last minute referrals
- Building allowances for volunteers into our funding applications
- Actively engaging those Not in Employment, Educating or Training (N.E.E.T)
- Building successful partnerships with other service providers such as Enfield Youth Offending Service
- Delivering partnership projects with the Youth Engagement Panel
- Providing workshops for the Metropolitan Police Service
- Creating a safe and secure environment that encourages expression through the arts
- Helping young people to reach their potential by assisting them to set up projects of their own
We are proud that many of the young people that have participated in our training programmes over the years have continued to work with us. As a result, we have a small but enthusiastic group of performance volunteers who regularly take part in costumed walk-abouts, local festivals and national carnivals.
Art Start can help you transform your idea into reality! Please get in touch